Houston - Litigation Attorney (2-5 years)
McGlinchey Stafford is a premier business law firm with fifteen offices across ten states and Washington, D.C. Our lawyers offer services in more than 40 practice areas through a highly integrated national platform.
The firm is seeking a litigator with 2 to 5 years of experience to join our office in Houston, Texas. This is an excellent opportunity for an attorney to hone his or her litigation skills in a culture that values collaboration and hard work.
We seek candidates with:
- · A current, active license to practice law in Texas;
- · 2 to 5 years of experience in civil litigation, including experience in drafting pleadings, motion practice, written discovery, depositions, and other facets of the litigation process;
- · Strong academic credentials;
- · Excellent legal-research, writing, and advocacy skills;
- · The ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines; and
- · A willingness to be proactive and take ownership of projects and assignments.
To apply for this position, please submit:
- · A cover letter;
- · Your current resume;
- · One or two litigation-related writing samples that are representative of your work, and that have not been materially edited by others; and
- · Your law school transcript.
All submissions will be held in strict confidence. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please apply for this position via our careers page: https://www.mcglinchey.com/career/attorneys/